Re: 1800 in a midget?

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: 1800 in a midget?
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 07:52:42 -0400
Neil Cairns has written a very extensive 'e-book' on these engines.
 Here's a cut/paste about it from Bud Precht on the UKBBS:

Neil e-mailed me a copy of his compendium from Neil Cairns
<neil.cairns@virgin.net <mailto:neil.cairns@virgin.net>>. The file was
called MGenginehistory.rtf and opened in MS Word at 92 pages, though not
a real big file at 330KB. The title is "ENGINES for M.G's: Their Story
after 1935" with additional explanatory notes of "...Covering the XPAG
series, BMC 'A' Series, BMC 'B' Series, With their relative units such
as the Twin Cam, BMC 'C' series, Rover V8, some early Morris units, the
'O', 'R', 'S' and 'K' series till 1998." EXCELLENT reading.

It's well worth downloading.  I'd suggest sending a note to Neil and ask
him to send you a copy.

Bud Krueger
52TD