Re: Riding high

To: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>, "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Riding high
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:16:06 -0400
didn't Paul Hunt post the response to the survey
on this subject on his web site?  A bunch of us all
chatted about this when the crapo batch of springs
were the common supplier source, and seemed a lot
of people's ride heights varied dramatically.
check his 'spanners' section.

Paul Tegler   ptegler@cablespeed.com      http://www.teglerizer.com