Re: Ratcheting box ends, was Re: Cheap Tools

To: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ratcheting box ends, was Re: Cheap Tools
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:06:34 +0100
Same here, but they do have a 'Gotcha!'.  Some tight spaces you can get them
on, undo the nut so far, then not get them off the nut nor be able to
retighten it in order to get it off.  Once or twice I've got so far then had
to use with an 'ordinary' spanner/wrench leaving the ratcheter in situ until
I could get the nut/part off altogether.