Re: Ratcheting box ends, was Re: Cheap Tools

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: Ratcheting box ends, was Re: Cheap Tools
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:26:34 -0500
Kai M. Radicke wrote:
>>Good point Paul.  I had that very thing happen to me.  I almost
>>felt the wrench was going to have to be a permanent part of the
>>car.  That issue might be a good reason to purchase the type
>>that has the small reversing lever.
>>
>>Larry Hoy
>

> Then it is a good thing that Sears currently has a five piece reversible set
> on sale this week.  Product # 42408 advertised as $39.99 (SAVE 50% off orig
> price of $79.99)  AFAIK, these are just GearWrenches made with the Craftsman
> logo on the beam of the wrench.

I think the Craftsman has the little lever to change directions.
Gearwrench you flip over. At least, that's the way it was when I looked
at them. I figured it was one less thing to break and that a one
directional ratchet would be stronger

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155