RE: paint codes

To: "'Paul Root'" <proot@iaces.com>, "'mgs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: paint codes
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:58:04 -0500
Paul,

It was only the one time I saw your car, so my memory isn't exact.
However, it seemed to me that Tahiti blue was close, but your car seemed
perhaps a bit sun faded. If you can't find a good match, you may have to
have a sample computer matched. Try also to find an area, perhaps behind
some upholstery or under the dash that wasn't affected by fading.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer