Re: paint codes

To: Mike Janacek <mjanacek@snet.net>
Subject: Re: paint codes
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:27:47 -0500
Right, every word I've read on the Subject (Knowles, Clausager, Moss,
John Twist, etc.) tells me I've got Tahiti Blue. Every picture of a car
with good paint looks like a much richer, darker, better color. I
haven't found any real good pictures of Pagent Blue.  In fact the Tahiti
  Blue is a color I'd consider keeping the car, in the future when I
finally do body work.

There is no evidence of repainting, so I'm just thinking it's badly sun
faded. There is obvious evidence of most things DPOs have done.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155