Re: paint codes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint codes
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Lew Palmer SEZ -
> Paul,
>
> It was only the one time I saw your car, so my memory isn't exact.
> However, it seemed to me that Tahiti blue was close, but your car seemed
> perhaps a bit sun faded. If you can't find a good match, you may have to
> have a sample computer matched. Try also to find an area, perhaps behind
> some upholstery or under the dash that wasn't affected by fading.

Also be aware that there are a lot of variables in the publication
of a book that can cause colors to shift, in the photography, color
separations or lithography, or all three.  Any color in a book is
only an approximation.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do