Re: Brake light question

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Brake light question
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:24:16 -0700
Uh Max, my 1969 MGB has a switch that is mounted to the cover for the
pedal assembly. If the pedal is all the way out the other side of the
lever pushes against the switch and opens it so that the brake lights
are off, when I push on the brakes, the switch is allowed to close,
turning on the light. The pressure sensitive switch is for the brake
warning circuit, if one side of the circuit gets too much pressure,
the warning light comes on.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.