RE: Brake light question

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake light question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:44:18 -0700
Max:

The problem you had is pretty typical for the pressure operated switch.
When they start to fail, they will often still work with very high pressure.
Something to do with the diaphragm and contacts inside.

The typical replacement switch is made by Intermotor, which makes many Lucas
boxed items and the quality is usually good.

Kelvin.