Re: optimal oil cooler position

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: optimal oil cooler position
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:54:27 -0700
I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Good luck finding that air-cooled
MGB engine, though...

Seriously, all you would have to do is rig a bypass, using rigid line (given
your abhorrence of hoses) -- I don't see why you would need a different
engine. Personally, I've been driving my B for 15 years on the hoses it came
with, with no leaking problems, so I can't say it is an issue which is
causing me much concern.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149