Re: Monte on MG 2003

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Monte on MG 2003
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:36:59 +0100
I'm lucky enough to live about 40 miles from the Bugatti Owners Club Hill
Climb Circuit.  Once a year they have a Classic meeting where many classic,
vintage and veteran cars and bikes compete, and a Bugatti cavalcade at
lunchtime where if you are lucky you can get a (sedate) ride up the hill.
In competition the owners really go for it, regardless of the notional value
up to 8 million Sterling in the case of the Type 55.