Re: Midget rollbar

To: holtt@nacse.org
Subject: Re: Midget rollbar
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:15:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/03 2:21:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, holtt@nacse.org
writes:

> How hard is it to roll a Midget?  I mean say, other than having your wheel
> drop into a ditch or something drastic like that?

- - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I guess the center of gravity on the earlier cars is lower than the
rubber bumper cars, but it would take more than hard cornering to roll ANY
Spridget.  Of course, you won't hear the bullet that gets you, so I was glad to
get
a car with a rollover bar.

Let's suppose you are taking a corner and a Ford Exodus (large enough to move
all of my people) goes thru the light and gives you some help.  You'll roll!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)