Re: Distributor repair

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Distributor repair
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:14:02 -0500
   Nuts.  Look at an electronically triggered hi-voltage ignition pulse
and a points-trigger HV pulse.  The electronic unit is cleaner (read,
less ringing).  I've done this.  I don't write about things I haven't tried.

   You seem to imply that the the Pertronix unit doesn't provide the
capacitance side of the LC circuit.  RU?  I don't believe this is true.

   Cheers,

    CR