Re: Distributor repair

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Distributor repair
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:56:27 -0500
   Well, isn't that saying the "magnetic trigger" offers no improvement
when everything else is working to spec?

   There's a problem in your apparent perception of the various
electronically triggered setups that bothers me.  You keep calling them
"magnetic triggers" as though you think that's all that they contain.
Now, I know that's not true but there are other readers of this list who
are going to believe you're right.  Our recent discourse about the
condenser that must be in the Pertronix Ignitor proves otherwise.  So,
since you know there's other circuitry in those little PFM boxes, I wish
you'd rethink the label you're using.

   Cheers,

    CR