Re: MGB Colors

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Colors
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:16:28 -0600
Pictures just don't seem to really show the color, but Ed is correct.

I went with Black Tulip on my 72B. The body shop, as well as most of the
people who see the car, refer to the color as "purple." The few pictures I
have taken with my digital camera so far did not quite come out right and
the color seemed to look more bluish than it really is. But the closest
description I can think of is is a "dark purple". It is a stunning color
that is best seen direct. But the pictures in Clausager are close.

David Councill
67 BGT brg
72 B black tulip