Re: MGB Colors

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Colors
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:55:03 -0400
Hmmmm.... Well It's off to the car shows I guess.

The body shop offered to get several sample colors and shoot them on
junk panels to see what they look like. Maybe that will help.

I like dark blue (Blue Royale), but my TR250 is Royal Blue (56). I can't
have all of them the same color. Looks like Triumph Royal Blue (PPG
13126) and MGB Blue Royale (PPG 12535) are not the same. Hmmm... complicated

Maybe have the body shop test shoot some Midnight Blue, Blue Royale, and
Black Tulip.

Don