Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the
From: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:51:22 -0400
Barney Gaylord (barneymg@MGAguru.com) wrote:
> Looks a bit too large to fit in my traveling tool box.  Weren't we just
> having another discussion about space saving spare tires?  And I don't
> particularly cherish the thought of constantly carrying a gasoline bomb in
> the boot, not even an empty one.  On lot of car club events, like an
> endurance rally for instance, a fuel can is not allowed in the car, for
> safety reasons.

Mine are all empty and unused. No more danger than the empty 20oz Pepsi
bottle rolling around the floor on the passenger side. It's merely there
for "Chris is a dumbass" insurance. Seems I need that more and more these
days.

I really hadn't thought of what I'd do if I actually used it, but I'm
certain the thought would have occurred to me.

Chris Thompson
1974 MGB Chrome Bumper Roadster