Re: Two Super Supercharged MGB's

To: Jerry Erbesfield <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Two Super Supercharged MGB's
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:14:57 -0400
I bought two MGB parts cars from a guy who owns a Corvette restoration
shop. His wife drives a 73 B.

FWIW, he commented at least three times that he had more fun driving his
wife's B to the Watkins Glenn vintage races than he ever has in any of
his Corvettes.

Maybe there's more than one way for a B to kill a Corvette :-)

Don Malling