Re: Crank and bearing advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crank and bearing advice
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:39:04 -0700
I just got my new bearings today.  Armando ordered the ACL bearings,
the company sent another brand (IT?) which ended up being reboxed King
Bearings with an aluminum shell. Armando sent them back and got me a
set of Clevite 77 bearings which are supposadly the tri-metal
construction. Even at the jobber price it worked out to $200 for the
Mains, Rods and thrust washers.

In other news, I got an email from my friend selling is late father's
'65 MGB roadster. He still hasn't had any luck selling it and is
willing to consider less than reasonable offers. The car is in Aptos
California (south of Santa Cruz).  If you're at all interested let me
know.

http://www.wards.net/forsale/mg

--
                   Girling is not a verb.