Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Aeseeyou@aol.com SEZ -

> More Power, More Power, More Power are the top three reasons that I'd buy an
> MGC or MGC-GT. Oh yeah, that and the fact that they are fast becoming a
>highly
> desirable collectible due to the small number of MGC's ever built. (about
> 9,000 MGB's & MGC-GT's)

Of course, you are aware, aren't you, that with More Power, More Power,
More Power comes Worse Handling, Worse Handling, Worse Handling due to
all the extra weight on the front wheels?  Not to say that I wouldn't
also buy an MGC if the price were right (and I had the money), just FYI.

--
David Breneman                     | "I don't care to belong to a club
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  that accepts people like me