Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Ah, what a sad day this is.  Woe is me when we have to
spend days painstakingly justifying why we might like
to buy an MGC... on an MG LIST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Heck, I expect to be blasted for wanting an MGC by my
friend with the hopped up Audi A4, or from my dad who
couldn't imagine flirting with the lack of reliability
that comes from driving anything other than a Toyota
product.  Or even from my wife, who's mood clearly
varies inversely with the number of old English cars
that I bring home.  But here?

Where does a guy have to go to get a little love for
the MGC?!!

> on 8/11/03 5:44 PM, Barrie Robinson at
> barrier@bconnex.net wrote:

> The C is a pig
> even if you have been
> > fortunate enough to have had it "sorted".  It is
> in the same category as
> > the XK120 - heavy and ponderous.

=====
Paul Misencik