Re: The After-Market

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The After-Market
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:23:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/03 5:12:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

> Performance and upgrade parts are available out of the UK, and like many
> classics which had a poor track record when new, there are ways to sort the
> car and make it a far different machine than that originally lambasted by
> critics.

All you need for the suspension is a heavier front sway bar and decent
shocks. If the regular guys don't offer them, Addco still supplies the bar -
Part
no. 845.

I use Konis on the front, but Spax or any modest domestic would be fine -
sorry I don't have the cross-overs for all the brands, but I'll bet Kelvin will
be researching that soon!

Bill