Re: The After-Market

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The After-Market
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:56:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/03 6:35:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rowman22001@yahoo.com writes:

> > You have to
> > supply whatever the rubes will buy, no matter how
> > foolish it might seem to you,
> > so you can keep the doors open.
>
> Uh, oh...  I'm going back through all of my Moss
> invoices right away.  I think I might be a rube.

Easy to tell - check your closet for Mallory dual point(less) distributors,
Weber DGV carbs, silly-assed badly designed front tube shock conversions (the
kit sold by Moss is not one of these - it is well designed, though I disagree
that it is necessary), fuzzy dice with or without 'MG' on them, tail spoilers,
'bras', programmable musical horn systems (Moss isn't guilty here either,
unless I missed that section in the catalogue), and tacky replacement 3 eared
knock-offs that make you look like some sort of effete Sunbeam Alpine.
:-)

Bill