RE: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Don Malling"
Subject: RE: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:23:17 -0400
I agree Don, and on a warm summers night I wouldn't drive the GT, but, on
the way to an event at 45deg in a downpour, the GT is much more enjoyable to
drive than the A, and, it is easier to carry big umbrellas and generally
more stuff.  Remember, always have more than one MG.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
?? MGBGT (coming soon)