Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
> You've got to be kidding.  It is not just that your opinion is so
> ......uh.....chooose your words carefully here Dean......not smart, but that
> you honestly think such an inflamatory comment isn't effectively insulting a
> large number of MG owners on this list.

One of us got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and I'm
starting to suspect it wasn't me.  :-)  All I said in my post was
that I preferred open cars (by inference) so I couldn't see why the
GT was apparently more popular than the roadster.

> As for your apparent defect in
> abstract imagination, I'll paraphrase Dirty Harry (the great philosopher) '
> It's good for a man to know his limitations'.  If you would like to
> compensate for your cerebral shortcomings, I would be happy to take you for
> a little ride in a GT so you won't have to make so much smoke trying to
> imagine what it would be like. ;-)

OK.  If it's as fun as a roadster I'll admit my precognitive disability. :-)

--
David Breneman                     | "I don't care to belong to a club
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  that accepts people like me