Re: Su Mixture

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Su Mixture
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:18:41 -0400
Paul, those are HS's (not HIF's - those were fitted beginning in '72).  I
know this is an obvious point, but it has to be addressed first:  did
anything happen or did you work on anything immediately before the condition
began?  Or was this a gradual development?  Sudden fuel use like that makes
me wonder about floats.  Do you have any overflow into the carbon canister?

Dean