Re: MGB 8 Track player... freebie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB 8 Track player... freebie
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck Renner SEZ -

> The real negatives vs. cassettes was their size, and the situation where
> a song was divided across two tracks:  fade out - click - fade in.

And I'm sure I'm not the first one who "learned" an album on tape
first, and upon hearing it for the first time on an LP, mentally
anticipated a track change that never happened!

--
David Breneman                     | "Far and away the best prize that
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  life offers is the chance to