RE: For Sale - 1967 MGB Mk. I

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: For Sale - 1967 MGB Mk. I
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:53:22 -0500
It's not really giving up as much as facing reality.  I have a good car for
someone to do the work themselves on.  There is to much to do to for me to
justify paying someone to fix it.

The job and 16 month old are make it where I can spend every weekend for a
month or two getting the body up to snuff.  What I am going to do is get
both cars out of the garage and take that money to buy a restored car, or a
nice driver that requires will require maintenance or the occasional big
project, but I am not looking at 100 hrs of work before I can enjoy it with
my family.

The best news is that I don't have a lot more than I paid for the car in it
yet.  Just a lot of time.  I have bought lots of parts, but they can be sold
with the car, or resold on eBay.

Patton