RE: Valve cover

To: <Goracef1@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Valve cover
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:30:52 -0700
The piping you are referring to is emission related, and are not water
hoses. The actual hose you have will depend on which (if any) components
have already been removed. If you remove the smog components you should
retain the crankcase ventilation lines. Refer to your manual, or one of the
parts catalogs, if you are not sure which is which.

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
1977 "B" BRG Roadster