Re: RE: Valve cover

To: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>, <Goracef1@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Valve cover
From: <libhart@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:50:08 -0400
Barry, he is talking of the heater return hose.  The metal tube section runs
over valve cover, and actually attaches to one of the valve cover bolts on top.
 It is strictly for the heater - if the car is in a climate that requires no
use of heater, then the tube and hose ends can be removed.

Martin Libhart
72 BGT
77B