Re: MG newsletter help-a computer question

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: MG newsletter help-a computer question
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Saidel SEZ -
> Question:  can one of you computer gurus point me towards a solution or a
> color ps printer definition that I might download?

If you're saving the file as an Acrobat or PostScript file, the
printer doesn't enter into it.  If there are color elements in
the file, they should be saved.  I say "should" because nobody
ever lost a bet predicting Microsoft would do something in their
own special half-*ssed way.

--
David Breneman                     | "Far and away the best prize that
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  life offers is the chance to