Re: Brake Bleeding Tools

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding Tools
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:45:18 +0100
Don't like Mityvac, some say it can suck air *into* the slaves from round
the bleeder threads.  I have used an EeziBleed semi-successfully on my MGBs.
It is fine for the rears, but at the fronts I still have to have an
assistant stand on the pedal while I rapidly open and close each calliper
nipple.

PaulH.