RE: Hmmmmmm,whats this?

To: <Goracef1@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hmmmmmm,whats this?
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:50:01 -0700
Brian,

This is the vacuum advance line; so don't remove it. If you want to avoid
crossing over the top of your new cover, make a new longer hose. You can buy
it by the foot at any auto parts store, but make sure it is the right bore
size. If it's too loose you will have a vacuum leak. Not a good thing!

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
1977 "B" BRG Roadster