Re: MGB rear springs.

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "Richard Poole"
Subject: Re: MGB rear springs.
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:02:48 -0700
I got my polydoly doodle stuff from Ted Schumacher who also gave me a
brilliant dissertation on the type of polyurethane used.  If I remember
correctly he said coloured ones are not as good as the plain ; - colour
makes it look pretty but degrades quality (now where I have I experienced
that before).  His words of wisdom were worth more than the parts.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net