Re: hazards

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hazards
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:35:47 +0100
The turn flasher will flash at double speed when connected to the hazards,
and may burn out.  The hazard flasher flashes at the same speed regardless
of how many lamps it is operating, which is why it should *never* be used as
a turn flasher.  Turn flashers come on *immediately* you operate the turn
switch, there is a pause, then they start to flash off on off on.  Hazard
flashers only come on a short time after operating the hazard switch, then
flash on off on off.