Re: hazards-still

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: hazards-still
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:43:07 -0500
Thanks, Paul for the explanation.  Now for three more questions:
1. How can I tell which light-green/brown wire goes to the flasher and which
to the hazards?
2. Since I have no replacement flasher, how can I tell if I've blown the one
that's in there? (Probably if it doesn't flash, huh?). Is there a continuity
test or something?  Wouldn't you hate to encounter an "incontinate" flasher;
would probably piss all over everyone:-)
3. How can I tell which unit is the flasher and which is the hazard (79B)?
One is twice as tall as the other; should they have different wattage or
amperage, or something?

The reason I used the brown wire for the radio is to keep power to it when
the key is off so all the preset channels and time will not be lost; the
white/green won't do this will it? The radio does have it's own fuse, in
addition to the fused brown wire I patched into.
Monte