Re: Front Seat Travel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Seat Travel
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:21:46 -0700
Hmm, I was working from the observation that the Midget is impossible for a
tall person to drive (seat rearward travel severely constrained, knees
interfere with steering wheel so impossible to operate pedals)... sounds
like it has serious ergonomic liabilities for all except a narrow range of
drivers. Kind of like an Italian car....

on 9/24/03 9:18 AM, ckotting@wideopenwest.com at ckotting@wideopenwest.com

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149