Re: Front Seat Travel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Seat Travel
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:52:19 -0700
??? Maybe they moved the pedals by 74, or used a thinner seatback, but in a
67 Midget, with the seat back against the bulkhead, I used to find my knees
bent at a 90-degree angle, wrapped around the bottom of the steering wheel.
I wouldn't call that lots of leg room (I'd call it barely drivable) -- I'm a
"long-legged" 6'1".

For comparison, in my 66 B, with the seat back against the bulkhead, my feet
aren't close to reaching the pedals. I drive with it 3 inches or so forward
from there.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149