Re: Why no MGs?

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Why no MGs?
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:37:28 -0400
Whole lot of snipping here...  I partially disagree with you on this point.
While the cars are aesthetically pretty bland these days (with a few
exceptions), some of these cars are quite exciting.  I used to think modern
cars had no soul until I bought my Subaru 2.5 RS.  That car was dripping
with soul, the motor especially.  I have had the opportunity to drive an
STi.  FWIW the owner preordered one and paid list.  It was an ok car but I
think Subaru cheated a little bit.  That car is an absolute dog before the
turbo spools up.  It is a blast afterwards but if the turbo slows down you
can kiss the fun goodbye

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8