RE: Engine Swap out ideas and advice - LONG

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, "Max Heim"
Subject: RE: Engine Swap out ideas and advice - LONG
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:27:36 -0700
Yeah, go get em Paul!

        I'll let you know when I get the 6 up and barking.  With many thanks to
Tony Barnhill I've got a replacement for the damaged front sheetmetal.  After
measuring the head thickness for Lawrie I tried turning the engine over. It was
so smooth I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't just the starter turning.

        Sadly then had to put the cover back on the car and get back to work on
the workshop foundation.

Kelvin.