Re: Fuel fillers

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel fillers
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
David, I believe he means leaving it versus standing (or squatting) and
holding it in place....

My '76 B doesn't allow the filler to 'hook' onto the filler neck so I must
squat there and hold it in. It's also somewhat cantankerous in that it
clicks off very easily, so fill-ups are very slow for such a small tank!