Re: [heater]

To: ccrobins@ktc.com (Charles & Peggy Robinson), mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: [heater]
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:15:19 -0500
In a message dated 10/28/2003 9:15:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ccrobins@ktc.com writes:

> I run a 180 deg thermostat all year round and have the radiator and
> hood seals in place to direct the air through the radiator.  The seals
> really make a difference to cooling efficiency, in my
> experience.

Sorry, could you be specific about the radiator and hood seals?  I would assume
the hood seal is the one on top of the radiator support diaphram, but can't be
sure.  And the radiator seals would be those darn foam strips on either side of
the radiator?