Re: [heater]

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [heater]
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:42:25 -0600
  Sure, look in your Moss catalogue, p. 17, exploded view on upper left
corner.  The seals in question are illustration #s 45 & 46.  45 goes on
top of the radiator support is squashed down by the bonnet when it's
closed, sealing the gap between bonnet & support.  46 goes between the
radiator & support, prevents air from passing over the top of the
radiator instead of thru it.

   Tip:  You can make these from urethane square cross section foam
strips; that's what the items from Moss are (what a rip).  The 45 is one
piece, the 46 is two strips glued together at one corner, like stair
steps.  It's inserted into the gap from the front so the top step won't
blow thru the gap.  I'll make the next ones I use.

   BTW, my B is a CB, dunno what the RBB seals look like.

   Cheers,

    CR