Re: Headlight Question

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight Question
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:34:13 -0800
Mark,

I put a set of Carello lens with halogen bulbs in my 72 B in 1972 or 73 and
still have them.  I did not put in a relay and it has been fine.  I don't
recall what the wattage is but is probably in the neighborhood you are
talking about.  If I were doing it now I would just put in round halogen
replacement lights but they weren't available in 1972 and were illegal as I
recall.  Your 79 B is considerably higher than my 72 with makes a difference
in how far the light is thrown also.

Dave 72 B