Re: Headlight Question

To: Mark Lennan <mlennan@crankyrobots.com>
Subject: Re: Headlight Question
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:16:24 -0600
I have had two sets of the headlamp plus H4 lens headlights. unfortunatly I
have only one of each
now :-(

do yourself a favor and get protect your investment with some stone guards.

my question is how do the much cheaper halogen sealed beam headlights compare
to the bulb plus
reflector setup.

--
  Alle Menschen werden Br|der,