Re: Rear Shock Kit

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Kit
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:44:05 -0800 (PST)
--- WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:
> So Kelvin is right - most racing groups do not allow
> non-stock suspension to
> that degree, anyway, but we don't lose sleep over it
> as there is nothing to be
> gained anyway.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the tube conversions, and
I plan to race my MGB with rebuilt and reworked lever
shocks, but I thought I would mention that the SVRA
DOES allow tube shock rear conversions as a legal
modifcation to the MGB.  I don't know about other race
organizations, but the SVRA does allow them.

The SVRA publishes a supplemntary rules page
specifically for the MGB.  If any east coast people
thinking about the SVRA need it, just email me off
list and I'll be happy to forward it as a Word
document.  It's enlightenting to say the least.

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project
Huntersville, NC  USA