Re: Water Pump

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:23:13 -0000
I was thinking in terms of refitting a pump you have taken off.  Any
component you find kicking around, or rebuilt (not come across rebuilt water
pumps myself), even new, components are an unknown quantity.  Some like
hydraulic dampers you can test before fitting, others like a water pump you
don't really know until the system is filled with anti-freeze mixture and up
to pressure - as you found out.