Re: Headlight trim rings

To: "Mark Lennan" <mlennan@crankyrobots.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight trim rings
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:10:24 -0000
If the rivet holds some kind of fastener it should be at the bottom.  The
headlamp bowl should have the mating part of the fastener, often a spring
clip, also at the bottom.  The adjustment screws for the aim should be at
the top and left on both headlights.  If this is not the case then someone
may have installed replacement mounting flanges upside-down, or maybe they
have contrived to get the lens and glass in the frame upside down.

Or is the main and low-beam wiring simply reversed?

PaulH.