Useful Tire calculator/comparison tool

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Useful Tire calculator/comparison tool
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:49:09 -0500
Here's a useful tool that I thought some of you guys might could use. For
all the wheel and tire answer seekers:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html.

Got this from the Vette Net list, where obviously someone got it from the
www.Miata.net website. The guys over on the Vette Net list are almost as
much fun as the MG guys here on this list.

It's funny that the one common denominator other than both are sports cars
is that BOTH lists often talk about Miata racing and performance. Vette guys
talking about how well the Miatas handle with them in the turns but how the
Vettes blow them away in the straights, MG guys talking about trying to keep
up with them in the straights but still going around turns with them pretty
well. BOTH groups admire the Miatas. I think that's pretty cool. Maybe we're
missing something???

Just thinking about you guys.

Jerry Erbesfield
Was - 73 Black beauty MGB roadster