Re: Chrome roll bar question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome roll bar question
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:21:57 -0500
Since, we are on a slightly related topic, has anyone had the opportunity to
install one of Autopower's BGT roll cages yet?  I know the cost of a custom
cage is only a little more then price + shipping of a prefabbed one, but I'm
curious about the quality of the fit and design.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram